Friday 17 August 2012

Struggling.....

It seems that when I left the hospital last week, I also left my patience behind. I'm going through one of 'those' phases where everything seems harder, it's made worse by the fact that Nathan has a chest infection so he's waking up at 5:30 with his cough. He's extremely overtired and ratty, couple that with me being short tempered and impatient and it doesn't make for a happy mix. Throw in a grumpy teething baby every couple of days and it just gets better lol.

I know this will pass as quick as it came but I'm just so annoyed with it all. I've lost my cooking mojo as well, everything seems such an effort but I have such good fun intentions. Kenny even asked if my mum was over today, I think he was thinking it would give me a break but that's not what I want either. I want to be with my children and if anything I'm about to cut back the time our family have with our children as I resent that I have to plan our days around who is seeing them on that particular day.

My lower wisdom tooth hole is infected and is hurting a lot and I'm still having to sleep sitting up which I'm sure is attributing to my constant foul mood. I just need to pull myself out of it.

What a grumpy old post. Thanks for reading though and any tips other than giving myself a kick up the backside will be greatly received!

Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment, I hope that you are feeling better soon. Sleep deprivation is so hard, and it sounds like you've got it coming at you from all angles! No tips really, just sympathy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, it was very kind of you to take the time to comment :-) I'm feeling much much better :-)

      Delete