Monday 13 August 2012

My boys....

Well the last couple of months have seen hectic times. We've had a new room added to our house, celebrated Ethan's first birthday and Nathan's third. If you follow me on Twitter you will also know that I have had three wisdom teeth taken out-Ouch.

There have been many stresses along the way but I thought I'd share a few pictures of the great times we've had recently. This is a rare picture with me in!

Here are a few taken down the beach last week. You wouldn't believe it but about five minutes after these were taken a sea mist came in so thick and fast that you couldn't see a foot in front of you!


Now for one of our baby snuggling to his first chosen teddy (rather than the ones that are delivered at birth!)
It's a caterpillar and ironically Nathan also chose this back when he was one. To this day it's still carried around the house and is looking a bit worn round the edges. It's very loved though and they now have one each.

I hope you're enjoyed seeing a few shots into our world. Next week sees some major reorganising as we have furniture being delivered to go into the new office which will free up space elsewhere. I'm very excited by this!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

Lisa x



2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos. x It's always intriguing to see their first 'own chosen' toy isn't it - one of the first selections of personal choice we are privileged to witness. Priceless. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x I love it when they start to exercise their own minds :-) Thanks for taking the time to comment xx

      Delete