Thursday 23 August 2012

What a difference a day makes....

Well after my most depressing post of last week I thought I'd better write an update. I feel sooooooo much better it's crazy. It's as though just writing down and accepting how I was feeling lifted the weight from my shoulders. It really did make a difference. This week I've been back in the gym and feel like me again.

I've had a busy week with the boys so far and will post some pictures over the weekend. I just thought I'd let you know the fog has cleared!

Thanks for all of you who sent me kind messages :-)

Lisa xxx

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are on the mend! Been thinking of you lots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, your support is much appreciated x

      Delete
  2. Glad your feeling a lot better hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete