Saturday 22 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Well what can I say, I love Christmas. I've loved it more since meeting Kenny and now having our children but it's always been my favourite time of year. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the lights or the cosiness, maybe the comfort food or maybe just everything in excess! This December I had the best intentions in the world. I was going to be Super Mum, crafting and baking to our hearts content, hand making presents and all my cards. Has that happened? Has it heck! We have however been very busy doing fun things, a couple of trips to Drusillas being at the top of the list. Drusillas is an amazing zoo thats about 30 minutes from our house and it's the boys favourite place to go. I brought an annual membership a couple of months ago and have already got my moneys worth so definitely a good investment. Here are a few pictures from our month.

Nathan the Dare devil on a huge slide!
Ethan looking gorgeous and relaxed

Daddy and Nathan looking for shells
We are now plagued with coughs and colds and I'm trying to feed them lots of food to help beat it before christmas. The only problem I'm having is their appetites are greatly reduced at the moment!

I truly wish you all a very Merry Christmas however you are celebrating and here's to a wonderful 2013!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment