Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Beauty of Nature.

In a bid to spend more time out and about in our gorgeous surroundings I took the boys to Highdown Gardens today. It's just stunning there. An abundance of flowers, shrubs, trees and hiding nooks makes for a great open space for two boys with seemingly never ending energy.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera but I did have my trusty iphone with me and managed to put this little collage of images together.

We had a great day with Nathan suggesting a game of hide and seek it was good fun and my ever observant little boys kept calling to me as soon as they spotted any small insects and were issuing instructions to take a picture.

I happily obliged as this is a new found love of me taking pictures, normally they run a mile so I'm hoping they're realising I'm just trying to capture memories for when they're older-or when I am!

We finished off the morning enjoying a roast beef carvery which really was delicious.

All in all a good day was had by all and both boys will sleep soundly tonight :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment