Monday 6 January 2014

Potty training.

So a week ago today, we took the nappy off of Ethan (nearly2.5) and popped his lovely pants on. He was so excited bless him. I think he was probably ready a couple of months ago but what with the tiredness and nausea I had, he didn't stand a chance as I had very little patience.

I have followed Gina Fords book with both the boys and can highly recommend her way of thinking  with the whole just go straight to pants rather than pull ups etc.

Kenny thought I was a little bit bonkers but I felt in my gut that he was ready. And he was. I did doubt my decision after he had gotten through 6 pairs of pants in 45 minutes but then it clicked and now a week on he's pretty much mastered it!

He's so pleased with himself too! As he should be :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment