Wednesday 6 August 2014

Nathan turns 5....

I always feel nostalgic and highly emotional when our children celebrate another birthday. I'm not sure why, maybe because it's another year passed, they're getting bigger and oh so independent.. I'm not sure what it is.

I've gone through the pictures on my phone and chosen a selection that cover the 5 years although we have so many thousand it's really tricky.

I'm feeling slightly nervous now as well as our home ed journey will now become official as he is of legal school age. It's quite daunting really, not that we ever doubt our decision, it's just so official now!

Here he is, our first born baby, he's growing up into an amazing young boy, he's caring, compassionate and highly sensitive. A beautiful character that also has a passionate feisty temper too. No idea where he gets that from.....
Ahhhhh a few through the years x

No comments:

Post a Comment