Wednesday 13 August 2014

The beginning.

I've been busy trying to decide on the themes that I want us to cover over the following months and making sure that we cover enough numeracy and literacy to keep Nathan from getting bored.

I've always loved the Montessori method and have just discovered this blog here that has the most amazing hands on activities. I'm not sure if Nathan will find some too easy but Ethan will definitely enjoy doing them which will be great. If I'm honest I do forget that Nathan is only just 5. He's incredibly switched on but I think he will enjoy this style of being able to choose activities.

We will be very eclectic with our home educating and I think thats the best way.

I'll be posting our themes hopefully over the weekend! Our first study will be on Sharks as its Shark week on Discovery so it will tie in nicely.

Back soon to update!

Lisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment