Sunday 12 May 2013

What a bad blogger!

Blimey, we're nearly halfway through the year and I haven't blogged since January! Where has it gone? Doesn't life just really get in the way sometimes?

I'm back and determined to keep going with the blog. I originally started it to keep a log of our comings and going but sort of stopped because I felt it wasn't exciting enough. Crazy right? I mean it probably isn't for most of you but this was for me, for our boys. For us to look back on with fond memories or if I'm having a bad day to express it rather than bottling it all up.

I follow so many blogs where life looks amazingly fun, busy and just generally wonderful. I started feeling I wasn't doing enough, started reading more about what others were doing and getting more and more worn out. I've also changed my diet and exercise regime so everything got on top of me. I was spreading myself too thinly.

What did I do? Had a bath, face pack and painted my nails. I felt better. Like really better. I'd stopped spending time on myself and just had the customary quick shower, cream and dress. Being constantly on the go, constantly feeling like you could be doing more is exhausting. Well not anymore.

I'm taking the time to appreciate the simple things, life's little pleasures. I'm trying not to get stressed over nothing. I've missed being here. Missed going on Twitter for a chat and a laugh!

Well I'm back baby ;-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment