Tuesday 1 April 2014

No Spend April.

Money has been a lot tighter for the beginning part of this year. I have somehow still managed to keep spending though and it's taken it's toll.

I've seen various people on my Instagram feed doing a no spend month and have decided that this is what I will do in April.

I have limited commitments (by that I mean birthdays) so this is achievable for me. I am going to limit my spending to £100 to include all food and once it's gone it's gone. I need to drastically reduce my food shopping bill anyway as it's gradually been creeping up and now I'm back to popping to Waitrose every couple of days to get a few bits which always hits at least £30. Couple that with spending £100 on a home delivery shop and it reads just as ridiculously as it should.

I'm going to be meal planning on Mondays again and this will keep me on track.

I'll pop a post up weekly to see how I'm doing but this will definitely be a challenge for me, albeit a good one.

So £100 each week plus roughly £40 for my sisters birthday present.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment