Thursday 16 October 2014

Days 2, 3 and 4 screen free.

It's actually been surprisingly easy. Yes they tend to need a bit more of my time but they're also quite happy to move into the kitchen to play near me if I need to get lunch or tea ready.

They're definitely getting on better with each other and they aren't being so angry or rude towards each other or me.

They've been picking up activities that they wouldn't normally think to. Out came the Hama beads today and Nathan sat for a good hour using them and Ethan and I worked on his design together.

We're definitely spending more quality time together and I'm happy that I made the decision to do this. Rightly or wrongly they were watching too much TV for my liking and their behaviour has significantly improved. They do still ask for it but they aren't constantly asking. There are no tears either and every bedtime has been much easier.

Here a few pictures from the last few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment